Sunday, April 16, 2006

April 16th

Eminem long time friend Proof aka DeShaun Holton died at the age of 32.

The following clip is a scene from 8 MILE, Proof battle Eminem in this scene. He was dope so sure. (R.I.P Proof, 1973-2006)



Dang,I've just gotta blog about this, Proof died, Omg. What a loss. Like how some put it, Proof was an icon in Detriot,A vital member of Detriot's hiphop scene, A true hiphop artist. He was the one who guided Eminem and was by his side all the time. A great loss to the Rap world. Eminem actally cried after knowing this, this shows how much proof mean to him.

"You don't know where to begin when you lose somebody who's been such a big part of your life for so long. Proof and I were brothers." — Eminem

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home